TestingWhiz is Codeless Automation Testing Tool which is providing automated testing solutions to global enterprises and software companies for their Software, Web, Mobile, Database, Cloud, Web Services and API testing.
TestingWhiz will be going to Automate, Execute and Manage Test Cases Effortlessly & Efficiently. It also allows users to verify the critical functioning of their web applications and deliver efficient and effective web interfaces.
Automation Test Scripts are created only on Windows but it can be also executed on different Operating Systems like MAC and Linux.
For information on how TestingWhiz Automation Tests can be run on MAC or Linux, please Contact us.
Cygnet's TestingWhiz covers following list of Features:
1) Fast Automation Engine
2) Object Eye Internal Recorder
3) Visual Recorder
4) Multiple Browser Support
5) 300+ Commands
6) Dynamic Test Data Support
7) Continues Server Integration
8) Mobile Testing Support
9) Robust Reporting & Logs
10) Integration with Bug Tracking Tools
11) Integration with Test Management Tools
13) Job Scheduler
14) Image Comparison
15) Distributed Test Execution
16) Captcha Automation
17) Risk-Based Testing
18) Reusable Methods
19) Seamless Recording for iFrames & HTTPS
20) SVN Integration
21) Centralized Object Repository for Team Collaboration
22) New Operations for Mathematical Functional Testing
23) New Test Management Integrations
24) Pattern-based Data Comparison
25) Support for Multiple New Databases
26) Merge Different Test Projects
TestingWhiz integrates with popular tools, frameworks, databases, and platforms for ensuring seamless automation and test case execution across different environments and conditions. With these integrations, TestingWhiz enables you to drive better connections across the technical architecture of your application and expand the automation horizons.
Some of the significant integrations that have been made available in TestingWhiz to provide effective automation experience to test engineers and QA managers are as listed below.