10th June 2022
- Label-based Execution: Allow users to have more control on setting parameters for testcase execution.
- Import Postman Collections: A powerful integration enabling users to swiftly import collections from Postman. Users no longer need to switch between the tools.
- SMS Command: Allow users to capture text messages from any given Twilio number.
- Extract Regex Command: Allow users to extract string using java expression.
- Error Handling: Users can now choose to continue execution even when the test step has failed.
7th April 2022
- Ability to execute testcase to existing browser: Allowing users to have more control while executing the scripts in already opened browser.
- Enriched mobile command: Added “Tap & Hold” and “Double Tap” commands for better mobile testing experience.
- Tags in Recording: Allows user to customize tags for precise object recording.
28th February 2022
- BrowserStack: The configuration issue has been fixed, users now can smoothly configure to BrowserStack server and perform testing. The configuration issue has been fixed.
- TestRail: The ability to save test suit across multiple projects is now made possible. User shall no longer get failure message while saving test suits in TestRail.
11th February 2022
- Capture network logs: Ability to capture network logs and validate critical backend server communication information.
- Twizx back-up: Automated back-up process of twizx files to ensure zero missout.
- TW Payment Integration: User driven payment process to eliminate all purchase related miscommunications.
- Datatypes in variable: Power of generating random data is now open with support of regular expressions.
4th October 2021
- Desktop Automation commands: Dedicated commands to automate desktop-based testing.
- Selenium Script Execution: Selenium execution incorporated with the java files.
- Ini file parsing command: Value adding parsing command which decreases third party dependency.
- Requirement traceability matrix in reports: Requirements in test-cases along with test-suits can now be checked and traced in one go.
3rd August 2021
- Add a command for key press combination: Smoothens the user experience by increasing flexibility and reducing over-all testcase creation time.
- Sending email after Execution of Build test scripts gets complete from TestingWhiz: This inbuilt value-added feature makes the sharing a lot easier.
- Develop utility to check configuration prerequisite via TestingWhiz: Ensure hassle-free system configuration checking.
31st May 2021
- Added requirement ID field in Test Case properties: Ensures detailed test report.
- New command set- Password variable: Enables user to create Global Password Variable Command to access all test cases.
- Date Generation Command: Supports date generation in varied format.
- Auto update environment name for Base URL: URL gets auto updated when environment name is selected.