I. Add a New Test Suite
1. Either select the created Test Project and click on button or right-click on Test Project → to add a New Test Suite within the Test Project
2. Give an appropriate name of the Test Suite and click OK
II. Delete a Suite Test
1. Either select a Test Suite & click on to remove selected Test Suite or Right-click on a particular Test Suite → or press Delete key from the keyboard.
2. Click on Yes to remove Test Suite(s)
III. Move Up or Move Down a Test Suite
1. Either select a Test Suite & click or respectively to Bring Forward or Bring Down that Test suite or Right-click on a Test Suite →
IV. Cut, Copy, Paste, & Skip a Test Suite
1. Select a Test Suite and right-click on it to Cut, Copy, Paste & Skip that Test Suite
1. Select a Test Suite & click on Skip, Test Suite will look dull
2. Right-click on it to Unskip Test Suite
V. Rename a Test Suite
1. Either right-click on Test Suite 1 → or Press F2 from the keyboard.
2. Test Suite 1 name is changed to Test Suite
VI. Describe Properties of a Test Suite
1. Select Test Suite and right-click on it and click on
2. Properties of Test Suite will be displayed as shown below.