TestingWhiz is known for its dedication in providing ground-breaking, automated software testing solutions. We are all set to release TestingWhiz 6.0 (Saturn) for users who are prepared with the most enormous and intriguing features with the assistance of top-notch test automation platform. It is an outcome of TestingWhiz extensive amount of expertise in software testing field, which exceeds expectations in offering answers for business requirements for a reasonably valued, yet proficient test automation solution for web, mobile and cloud applications.
TestingWhiz Version 6.0 is well designated with new and innovative augmentations that will allow the testers to track, monitor, and store all the data with an ease.
Few additional features includes:
- Centralized Object Repository: Store all objects in one single repository - It can be on a cloud too.
- Support for More Database Vendors: Support for testing data integrity with MS Access, Greenplum, Informix, Amazon Redshift, MongoDB & ISM.
- SVN Integration Out-of-box: Simplify working with enterprise teams for Collaboration.
- Handle Pattern Based Data Comparison: A unique feature for users to have bulk validation as well as data validation.
- Seamless Recording for iFrames & HTTPs: Recording and playing back on Secure HTTPs channel is now available.
- New Test Management Integrations: Integrations with TestingWhiz TestRail and TestingWhiz Zephyr are now automated through TestingWhiz Jira.
- New Operations for Mathematical Functional Testing: Added operations to support functional testing mainly for functional & banking apps.
- Merge Different Test Projects: A team collaboration tool to utilize reusable components & provide maintenance to your automation scripts.
Speaking about the new version, Mr. Premal Dave – the Assistant Vice President at TestingWhiz, says,
“TestingWhiz 6.0 is the combination of user feedback and innovation. Our team has listened to the requests and focused on extending integrations, database support, and a better recorder. We are also constantly striving for collaboration and integration of large teams by offering centralized object repository & versioning with SVN Integration so that users can share key Automation assets. This is the last release for 2017 and looking ahead to 2018 as we are committed to offer a lot more improvements & exciting features.”
Whereas Mr. Nirav Sanghavi – the General Manager – Technology & Solutions of TestingWhiz, says,
“With TestingWhiz 6.0, our focus is to support better team integration and be DevOps ready for our users. You will notice that we have added integration for Atlassian Bamboo and improved on already solid Jenkins Plugins. Moreover the Test Management has also been taken care of with support for newer platforms in addition to the improved recorder and performance improvements on existing features. TestingWhiz 6.0 is a testament to our commitment to our users to give them the best of the world as far as Automation Testing goes!”
To learn more about TestingWhiz version 6.0, Download Now