Date: 28th Feb 2017
Time: 1:00 PM-1:45 PM EST
With the increasing consumerization of IT and adoption of SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud) technologies, businesses are rapidly moving towards Digital Transformation age. Software testing in the digital transformation age is essential to prepare enterprises for the future. However, ensuring the quality of digital products and infrastructure is challenging since traditional testing techniques do not yield the expected ROI.
Test automation supports all the digital quality initiatives since it utilizes leading-edge technologies and methodologies for end-to-end testing – right from validation of functional aspects to testing of backend & integrated systems, interoperability, and performance.
Join this webinar to learn the essentials of test automation for maintaining digital assurance while delivering high-quality apps and productive customer experiences at various touch points in the digital transformation age.
- omni-channel testing to validate application across platforms, browsers, & devices for delivering a seamless customer experiencePerforming
- Testing API & Web Hooks to check application integration across local platforms, private and public clouds
- Executing data validations and verifications to ensure application performance and resilience
- Performing application end-to-end testing across the digital value chain encompassing cloud, mobility, big data and integrated devices
- Running regression testing across the application ecosystem ensuring speed-to-market and increased ROI